Guess what my husband got me for Mother's Day? A trip to San Diego. Sigh. I am in love - with my husband and San Diego. I get my powers from the sun and the ocean. We spent the day on the beach. I feel recharged. Sadly, we could not leave diabetes at home, but I will say that it is SO MUCH easier to deal with now that we have the pump.
Hooray for beaches, babies playing in the sand on the beach, and insulin pumps!
Keystone First Denial - Fighting Back Part 2
6 years ago
What a wonderful Mother's Day!!! Sounds like your hubby did good in the gift giving department :) I am happy you had a chance to recharge! We all need that once in awhile :)
ReplyDeleteAWWW...sounds heavenly Amanda! Happy Mother's Day (a day late) to you my friend. I had a relaxing day with the kids...btw it was SNOWING here in Vermont yesterday - unbelievable. I am envious of you being on the beach.
ReplyDeleteNice... I was just telling my husband the other day I want to go to a beach and just sit.
ReplyDeleteYay for Mother's Day and wonderful husbands. And beaches too.
Hi Amanda,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet comment! I look forward to poking around your website and getting to know you better! FYI...my in-laws live in San Diego---love it!
Heavenly! I love husbands and San Diego too!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteSounds GREAT!!!! Brian and I are going to San Diego at the end of the month for our anniversary!! I CANT WAIT!
ReplyDeleteWe are leaving the kids (and diabetes) at home with my in-laws!!! =)
WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you :)
ReplyDeleteWow!! Now THAT's a great gift! You lucky girl, you! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete